Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Why its all going to be okay


Because we will always have nights at the Four Seasons. Yes, one of the many things that keep bitsandgiggles and I best of friends is that 1) we both love gossip (oh and gossip girl but that is recent) 2) we both are total type A personality (who else color tabs their flashcards and books 3 hotels for the bar 6 months in advance?? We do) 3) We both LOVE to eat out at really nice places. We are foodies! I said it. Don't judge just bathe in the envy. NY is a plethora of Michelin star restaurants and top chefs, why not? It doesn't matter that we will both always be a little broke because of it. Without Daniel, Bouley, Batali, Morimoto, Jean George, Keller, Ducasse, and more wonderful beautiful people who cook so well that my mouth waters just thinking about it. Not to mention, the people watching and the nights when we can pretend we are rich. It doesn't matter if neither of us had mink coats on Saturday, because we also do not have botox (not yet that is). I may not own a 2 bedroom on CPW or UES, but my dog wears burberry too and I have furry earmuffs and gloves to match the best of them. So whenever I think I am having a bad day or when I wish things would get better...I just remember there are still plenty of places left for kim and I to be glamorous even if only for one night.

1 comment:

bitsandgiggles said...

We will be fine as long as the world has fur and bourbon. ;-)