Monday, June 29, 2009

I AM TAKING TWO BAR EXAMS IN 4 WEEKS

My title signifies what most people in my life do not get or understand or chose to ignore. No, I do not have time for 4th of July fireworks, or dim sum, or drinks on a Friday night even if it is for just "one." I can not go out to lunch everyday because my only time at work lately to crack open a book is at lunch. No, I can not go shopping or have coffee, shoot I should not even be writing this blog. I already have guilt about the lack of studying that occurred in the trip to the Midwest just so that I can eat a cheese sandwich and nachos and clean bathrooms. I managed to go to the library yesterday and the thought of moving my books from the coffee table in my living room made me nasueous. I even bought a meditation chair, no not so I can medidate but because my ass hurts sitting on the floor studying for 10 hours. So, with that being said, we will resume social activities in 29 days, 23 hours, 3 min, and 4 seconds.

No comments: