Wednesday, April 06, 2005

We're Back......

I know I have been M.I.A. for two weeks. After news of settlement, I took a week off and learned the meaning of "grafted". Things have been good, and even though I may have a truer appreciation for the unemployed, it is good to be back to work. The days have been filled with long lunches, manicure breaks, and Time Warner excursions. The paycheck will not be as nice as the leisure walks through Central Park at 3 pm, but we can't have it all can we? I also can't complain about the BF, all is well on the western front. I've come to terms with the fact that it took most of January to get rid of the ex. It is kind of like moving from apartments. There is a time when you are still packing up crap from the old place, but you've already put your security deposit down on the new one. On a different note, being out of school has been hard. Even though it has allowed me time to be a normal human being, I am still not used to the low stress levels in my life. The adjustment to being "laid-back" has not been easy. Now, being laid on my back all the time..I have adjusted to that quite well. To replace the stress of reading pages of boring and dry material, I have filled up my library with study, and self-help books. I have also signed up for workshops and seminars (preferably ones that are being held in sunny locations). Well, I guess I should get back to the post-trial clean up. Shh, let's see how long that one lasts.

No comments: