Sunday, March 06, 2005

Gym hours: 9-5 p.m.

So I am planning a trip to go see my best friend and the non-Asian BF in lovely motor city. I have never been so excited. My best friend, the Greek, is loosing her mind and needs a little TLC. (And so does the BF-he just doesn't realize it). In about 3-4 months, the Greek will be taking off to Asia. I know, the past few blogs have had a little too much Asian fetish. Well, her fiancee is from Hong Kong, so she will be moving soon. It is so romantic, moving to the other side of the world for the man she loves. Someone needs a fairytale ending. It might as well be her, she deserves it. As for me, well I am going to miss her terribly. But I figure I can purchase lots of Asian miles (yes, there is a thing called Asian miles. But I don't know if those miles look Asian or come in yellow form. That's for you K(azn) my biased Chinese friend) and fly whenever I want. Not to mention, she told me about this place in China where you can get a $10 massage for 3 hours. I pray that it has a "happy ending." The way I'm going lately. If this dry spell continues any longer, I might need to start a brothel in my apt. At this point, I will take whatever I can get my hands or legs around. I have been trying to stay away from my battery operated friend in order to save myself (and my energy) for that weekend. So, I have decided to start Kegel exercises. I am told not only does it make your BF's parts seem larger, but it allows you to orgasm quicker, and increases pleasure for him too. Who would have known, such a small muscle can do so much! That's what I used to tell myself years ago when I was dating shorty (another blog). I wonder if men can do exercises? I once saw a tv show where a bunch of Asian men (there's the fetish again) tied their private parts to a car and pulled it up a hill. Ouch, that's gotta hurt! I am told it has to be hard to get ripped off. Which means all of these men had to think pure thoughts. But then again, with 20 other hot, smelly, sweaty men, who could get aroused. Anyway, gotta run. I got some workouts to do. And a one, a two, a three....

No comments: