Friday, February 18, 2005

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Can a man and a woman be friends without having sex? Okay, I am not the best person to be asking this right now. Nevertheless, this highly debatable question made the movie "When Harry Met Sally" the #1 chick flick of all time (don't lie you own it too). Like, Meg Ryan most women are high maintenance women who believe they are low maintenance. We over analyze everything, especially relationships, and we always want everything a certain way so long as it is our way (grande sugar free vanilla skim fat free latte no whip, please). All my life I have had mostly male friends, and I always blamed it on the fact that I hated women. Too catty, too bitchy, too much like me. What I did not know was that I really loved men. Too cocky, too stubborn, too scared of commitment. Okay folks, I'm a man with boobs. What I ended up realizing is that guys could never manage to stay "just" friends, let along manage to stay "just" anything. Most of them ended up history, or became an "ex." Sorry guys, only two positions available! In the past 3 years, I've lost four friends, but that was thanks to Hitler boyfriend (that's another blog all together). Now that Hitler has left the building, I have started to bring back these "friends." However, being single (somewhat) and available they all think it's off-peak hours, and everything is free on nights and weekends. So now I am left with another monumental question to add right next to "What is the meaning of life?." F*ck or foe?

No comments: